Make a Mean pot of Chili? Want to test it against other chefs, have lots of fun, and help Roosevelt?!
Compete for a chance to win one of the following prize categories:
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd Place
- Most Original Chili Name
- Best Presentation – Based on your showmanship and booth decoration
- Spiciest- Chili with the boldest flavor, not necessarily 5 Alarm Hot!
- People’s Choice – The chili that receives the most votes by the attending public. The American Idol of chili awards.
Each contestant receives two free limited edition 2018 Roosevelt Chili Cook-Off aprons.
Please follow our Guidelines to participate in the contest.
- Anya Ahuja & Neha Patkar – Class of 2019 Chili!
- McKinley Harvest Festival – Spookalicious
- Katie and Manolo Tellez – Que Calor! Give Me More!
- Wlla’s Kitchen -Mid- East Chili
- Caroline K. Huo Group – Spicy, Saucy, and Sassy
- Dorian Aleman – Mia’s Big Bean Chili
- Emin Tekin – Chilibaba
- Kevin Foy – I like Pork Butts, I cannot lie
- Ray Kruck – Our Lady of Blessed Jalapenos; Don’t Fail Me Now!
- Abha Gupta – Bollywood’s Best
- Mark Hartley – Chili Today, Hot Tamale
- Rohini Kumar – A Left Turn at “Avo”querque
- Matt Pavao and Sean Kuiper – Cobra
- Sean Dalziel – Mac ‘n Chili
- Sahara Williams – Class of 2012 Chili
- Washington Dads Club – Washington Wild Dads Chili